South Australia’s preferred electricity provider
We’re providing electricity for households across South Australia. No lock-in contracts and simple plans. Plus, for electricity and nbn bundles, we’ll chip in $5 a month!
Dodo helps you choose an energy plan tailored to your usage. Simple plans, customer focused and energy plan that’s made for you.
- No lock in contracts: No need to commit to a contract for 12 months with Dodo. We offer short term plans so you can opt in or out if you need to.
- Flexible payment options: Choose the way you pay with flexible payment options.
- Manage your plan online: With My Dodo you can monito your electricity usage and manage payments online.
Our electricity plans are flexible, with your flexible payment plans, competitive electricity prices and have no lock-in contracts.
Explore electricity options
Frequently asked questions
If you are moving home, switch to Dodo through our website https://www.dodo.com/energy or give us a call on 13 dodo (13 36 36) at least 3 business days in advance to organise your electricity connection and you’ll be connected after your next scheduled meter read. We’ll contact the relevant distributors to get you started.
You can pay using your personal BPay code or you can organise a direct debit to automatically pay your bills. https://support.dodo.com/energy/bills-and-payments
Stand by appliances and cutting down on unneeded energy, like your air-con or heater can help you cut down on your electricity usage. You can also keep track of your monthly usage and bills online using My Dodo. If you would like more guidance, here’s a few of our energy saving tips!
You can definitely bundle your electricity plan and save every year on your household bills. If you choose to pair electricity and internet with Dodo, we’ll chip in $5 a month!
It will usually take up to 3 business days for your provider to be switched over. Make sure you call in advance to ensure you have energy ready. If you require energy more urgently surcharges may apply.
There are different guidelines about the eligibility for energy related concessions or rebates based on your state. You can find out which rebates and concessions are available by heading to https://www.dodo.com/energy/concessions
If you move, you’ll need to update your plan based on fees of your location. We’ll be able to go through any changes or updates over the phone with you.
It’s Dodo’s aim to get you on the best plan for your household. However, if you’re not sure what you’re on suits you, or if you would like to see your options you can give us a call.
Moving house is easy, and we’re happy to connect your new address. It will take up to 3 business days for a transfer, and fees are based on distribution zone of your new address.
Call us on 13 dodo (13 36 36) and let us know your new address. We will organise everything needed to get your energy connected.
We advise that you consider a few things when choosing an energy provider:
- Rates/Traffic/Prices: Energy prices are calculated using supply charges, GST, distribution charges and regulated marketing charges. We suggest that you compare the market before committing to one energy provider.
- Service: Search the available services, whether you can bundle your plans and whether you are able to manage plans using an online platform.
- Payment plans: Flexible payment plans help you manage your finances better. Make sure you are checking what payment options are available before you choose.
Use the electricity emergency contact details and we’ll help you out from there.
A good way to decide is by using the number of people in your household and general energy usage (how often you are at home, how many utilities you have, etc.) to get an idea on what plan will suit you. If you want support on making the right choice you can contact our customer service team on 13 dodo (13 36 36).
We are one of South Australia’s leading electricity and internet providers and provide you with tailored solutions to suit your household. If you have further questions about electricity, internet or phone plans, don’t hesitate to contact us on 13 dodo (13 36 36).