Your cart summary

Your cart is currently empty.

Dodo bird

Concessions may be available to individuals and families who receive income support payments from the Commonwealth Government and who have an appropriate Commonwealth concession card. The concession or rebate which you can apply for, and the eligibility requirements, depends upon which state you live in.

Eligible cards include the Pensioner Concession Card, Health Care Card, or an appropriate Department of Veterans Affairs Gold Card. Please note that the account or bill of the person obtaining the concession must be in the name of the primary concession card holder.

Each State Government has different guidelines about the eligibility for energy related concession or rebates.

We will provide you with information on concessions, rebates, or grants upon request by you.

We will automatically apply any concessions or rebates that you may be eligible for providing you have supplied us the appropriate details of your eligibility for the Concession or rebate and that you have agreed to share that information with the Centrelink and the relevant State or Federal government agency.

Some concessions require the applicant to provide a completed form from a Doctor. If you are unsure if you are eligible for a concession please call us on 13 dodo (13 36 36).


Victorian Concessions info - NSW Energy Rebates info - QLD Rebates & Concessions info - SA Concessions info



Concessions forms

Please download, complete and have signed by a medical practitioner the appropriate form, and return to it to Dodo Power & Gas at Dodo Power & Gas (Life Support) PO Box 631 Collins St West, Melbourne VIC 8007.


Victorian Life Support and Medical Cooling concession forms:

Please use the attached accessible forms if you need a form that can be more easily read by a computer.

New South Wales

New South Wales Life Support and Medical Cooling rebate forms:


Queensland Life Support and Medical Cooling concession forms:

South Australia

South Australian Life Support form and Medical Cooling concession form: