Flexible energy plans for Victorian residents
Electricity and gas across Victoria. Combine internet with your energy supplier and we’ll chip in $10 monthly!
Dodo offers ongoing customer support and provides flexible plan options so you get the most out of your energy.
- No lock in contracts: Opt in or out when it suits. We don’t force you into long-term contracts.
- Flexible payment options: Pay the way you want, with flexible plans and payment options.
- Manage your plan online: My dodo makes it easier for you to manage your usage, make payments and change your plan.
Keen to know more? Call us on 13 dodo (13 36 36).
Gas options for small, medium and large households based on your energy usage and needs. Pair your gas plan with your electricity and internet to save more money.
Flexible payment plans and no lock-in contracts with affordable electricity. Monitor your usage and choose a plan that suits your household.
Frequently asked questions
Find out more with some of our FAQs.
Yes! If you aren’t happy with your current energy provider, you can switch over to Dodo. If you are switching with Dodo it will take up to 3 business days. https://www.dodo.com/energy
It will usually take up to 3 business days for your provider to be switched over. Make sure you call in advance to ensure you have energy ready. If you require energy more urgently surcharges may apply.
Yes, you can! Bundles with electricity, gas and internet will help save you money every year, so it’s a great idea to consider combining your plans with one provider to save $10 a month!
Dodo wants to make sure you’re getting the best possible plan for your household needs, but if you aren’t sure whether your current plan is right for you, we’ll talk you through your options. Call us on 13 dodo (13 36 36) or visit our website https://www.dodo.com/energy if you want more information.
If you are trying to save money on energy usage you can view your account using My Dodo, this will give you an indicator on how much you are using. For tips and tricks on saving energy, check out our page.
Use your My Dodo account to check your plan and energy usage. You can also manage your payments on this account. If you have any questions, contact our support team on 13 dodo (13 36 36).
If you’re moving house we will transfer your current account over to your new address, just let us know 3 business days in advance and give us a call and let us know where you are moving.
Your plan may change based on your address. We will go through your options and any changes if this occurs.
We advise that you consider a few things when choosing an energy provider:
- Rates/Traffic/Prices: Energy prices are calculated using supply charges, GST, distribution charges and regulated marketing charges. We suggest that you compare the market before committing to one energy provider.
- Service: Search the available services, whether you can bundle your plans and whether you are able to manage plans using an online platform.
- Payment plans: Flexible payment plans help you manage your finances better. Make sure you are checking what payment options are available before you choose.
There are a few options for paying your bill:
- Direct debit
- Credit card payment
We are happy for you to choose a payment option that suits your needs or visit https://support.dodo.com/energy/bills-and-payments
Rebates are available depending on where you live. Take a look at our page on concession news to find out what’s available in your state.
A good way to decide is by using the number of people in your household and general energy usage (how often you are at home, how many utilities you have, etc.) to get an idea on what plan will suit you. If you want support on making the right choice you can contact our customer service team on 13 dodo (13 36 36).