Due to the escalating situation with COVID-19 (Coronavirus) around the world, we’ve had to adjust our working conditions to ensure a safe environment for our employees and contact centre partners, while continuing to support you. As of 17th March 2020, our contact centre team being in an area with mandatory government quarantine measures outside of our control, will be limited in their ability to receive customer calls.
For many enquiries, you can self-service by logging into my.dodo.com and utilising our self-help features such as online payments and FAQs.
We regret that Live Chat and email correspondence is currently unavailable.
Our Translator and Interpreter Services are also currently unavailable.
In the interim, you may want to allocate someone to communicate with us on your behalf.
Useful Self-help resources
- Dodo Support https://support.dodo.com
- My dodo app: https://support.dodo.com/mydodo
- Pay my bill: https://my.dodo.com/pay-my-bill
- Accounts & Billing FAQ’s - https://support.dodo.com/billing
- Mobile Support: https://support.dodo.com/mobile/help-troubleshooting
- Internet Support: https://support.dodo.com/internet
We appreciate your understanding during this time as we work to support you to the best of our abilities.
We will be providing more information and updates on our website as it becomes available.