Providing energy plans across NSW households
Flexible energy options across NSW. Choose your household usage and pair it with your Dodo internet to get a $10 discount each month.
Why choose Dodo?
We want energy to be easy and create plans to suit your personal needs. Choose a plan that works with you and manage your account online with ease.
- No lock in contracts: No need to commit for 12 months, choose a plan and have the flexibility to opt in or out when you like.
- Flexible payment options: No customer’s the same, so you can choose a payment option that works for you.
- Manage your plan online: Mydodo gives you the support to manage your energy usage online – too easy!
We provide gas options for small, medium and large households based on your usage and gas needs. Choose an option that suits you and bundle it with your electricity to save more money.
Explore gas plans
Take advantage of our flexible payment plans and no lock-in contracts with affordable electricity. You can choose a plan based on your usage and amend when needed.
Explore electricity plans
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes! We recommend you bundle gas, electricity and internet together for yearly savings on your bills.
It will take up to 3 business days to switch providers so make sure you call in advance. If you require urgent changes fees will apply.
Dodo wants you to be on the best suited plans for your household’s needs. If you aren’t sure whether you’re on the right plan, then reach out to the team on 13 dodo (13 36 36) and we’ll go through your options.
If you are moving home, switch to Dodo through our website https://www.dodo.com/energy or give us a call on 13 dodo (13 36 36) at least 3 business days in advance to organise your electricity connection and you’ll be connected after your next scheduled meter read. We’ll contact the relevant distributors to get you started.
If you are moving to a new house, just call us on 13 dodo (13 36 36) and let us know your current and new addresses. We will call the appropriate suppliers to get your new address connected.
Your plan may change based on your new address, as different areas have different rates. Our team will go through any changes that may occur if you are moving.
Energy costs can add up, so if you’re trying to better manage your usage consider using MyDodo to look at peak energy periods and where you can make changes. We have a number of useful tips if you want to start saving money on gas and electricity, including heating, cooling, gas appliances and lighting.
There are a few options for paying your bill:
- Direct debit
- Credit card payment
You can choose a payment option that suits your needs or visit https://support.dodo.com/energy/bills-payments-and-meter-reads
You can use your MyDodo account to look at your existing plans.
We advise that you consider a few things when choosing an energy provider:
- Rates/Traffic/Prices: Energy prices are calculated using supply charges, GST, distribution charges and regulated marketing charges. We suggest that you compare the market before choosing and new energy provider.
- Service: Search the available services, whether you can bundle your plans and whether you are able to manage plans using an online platform.
- Payment plans: Flexible payment plans help you manage your finances better. Make sure you are checking what payment options are available before you choose.
A good way to decide is by using the number of people in your household and general energy usage (how often you are at home, how many utilities you have, etc.) to get an idea on what plan will suit you. If you want support on making the right choice you can contact our customer service team on 13 dodo (13 36 36).