Getting To Know Your Modem
- USB Interface
- SIM/USIM Card Slot
- Micro-SD Card Slot
- Strap Hole
- Indicator LED
Modem Light Status
|Flashing Green and Red multicolour circularly||Network searching|
|Quickly Flashing Green and Red multicolour circularly||Hardware Failure|
|Green Light Slow Flashing||Registering with 3G network|
|Constant Green Light||Connected to 3G network|
|Red Light Slow Flashing||Registering with 2G network|
|Constant Red Light||Connected to 2G network|
Installing Your Modem
- Insert the modem into a USB port on your computer.
- Once the modem is inserted you will notice notifications appearing in your Windows system tray.
- After few seconds the Modem setup wizard will be displayed, click on the Next button.
- Next, choose a location where you wish to install the software to, otherwise leave the location as the default location and click Next.
- To begin the modem software installation click Install, This may take few moments so please be patient.
- Once the installation is complete click the Finish button to close the Modem setup wizard.
- Launch the application from your desktop by clicking on “Dodo Mobile Broadband”.
Connecting the Service
- To connect your Dodo Mobile Wireless Broadband service, click the Connect button.
- Once connected the Connect button will change to Disconnect as shown below. You can click on Disconnect to disconnect your internet connection.