Getting to know your Modem
- USB Interface
- SIM/USIM Card Slot
- Micro-SD Card Slot
- Strap Hole
- Indicator LED
Modem Light Status
|Flashing Green & Red Multicolour Circularly||Network Searching|
|Quickly Flashing Green & Red Multicolour Circularly||Out of Order|
|Green Light Slow Flashing||Registering into 3G Network|
|Constant Green Light||Registered into 3G Network|
|Red Light Slow Flashing||Registering into 2G Network|
|Constant Red Light||Registered into 2G Network|
Installing Your Modem
1. Insert the Modem into a USB Port on your computer.
2. Once the Modem is inserted, you will notice notifications appearing in your Windows System Tray.
3. After a few seconds, the Modem Setup Wizard will be displayed. Click the Next button.
4. Next, choose a location where you wish to install the software to, otherwise, leave the defaut location provided and click Next.
5. Begin the Modem Installation. This may take a few minutes so please be patient.
6. Once Installation is complete, click the Finish button to close the Modem Setup Wizard.
1. Launch the application from your desktop by clicking on "Dodo Mobile Broadband".
Connecting the Service
1. To connect Dodo Mobile Broadband Service, click the Connect button.
2. Once connected, the Connect button would have turned to Disconnect as shown below.