1. Click on "Start" and click on "Control Panel".
2. On the left panel of the screen, click on "Classic View".
3. Click on "Network and Sharing Center".
4. On your left panel, click on "Set up a connection or network".
5.This opens the connection wizard to set up your Dial up connection. Select "Set up a dial-up connection" click the "Next" button to continue.
6. Complete the following:
- Enter "0198381100" into the "Dial-up phone number" box. **Refer to Disclaimer**
- Enter your Dodo username and password into the provided boxes.
Tips: Your Dodo username should be in lower case with no spaces and does not include @dodo.com.au
- Enter "Dodo Australia" into the "Connection Name" box and then;
- Click the "Connect" button to continue.
Tips: Please make sure to remember to check the Remember this Password box and the Allow other people to use this connection box.
Please note that you are responsible for telephone call charges that apply when you dial into our services. It is advisable to check
with you current telephone provider first before you use the 0198381100 number.
7. Your Windows will now create and test the connection and attempt to connect to internet. Please make sure that you have your phone cable plug into your dial-up.
8. If the connectivity is successful, you will get the following screen:
* Click "Close" to complete the configuration
9. If there are any problems with the connection, Windows will give you the following screen. Click on "Set up the connection anyway".
* Tips: Please check the phone cable connection. Phone cable must be plugged into the "Line" ports on your modem. Also
ensure that your modem is turned on.
10. To test the connection, click on "Start" and click on "Connect To".
11. This will bring up your dial-up connection settings. Select "Dodo Australia" and click on "Connect" to continue.
12. Click on the "Dial" to connect to internet.