Double click on "My Computer" found on the Desktop.
- Double click on "Dial-Up Networking".
In the "New Connection" window enter Dodo as the computer you are dialing andselect your modem from the list.
- Then click the "Next" button to continue.
Note: If you can't find your modem in the list it may need to be installed from the drivers CD/Disk device.
On the next screen please enter the following details:
The setup of the Dial-Up Connection is nowcompleted.
- Click "Finish" to finalize the configuration.
- Return to the Dial-Up Networking window.
Double click on the newly created "Dial-Up connection".
Enter the following details into the "Connect To" window.
Username: Your Dodo username
Password: Your Dodo password
Save Password: Tick the box
- Then click the "Connect" button.