1. Click on the Apple Menu, scroll down and select System Preferences as shown below:
2. On the System Preferences window that will appear, right under Network and Internet, select the Network Icon.
3. On the Network window that will appear click the TCP/IP tab.
4. Apply settings, then click the PPP tab, from there enter the following information:
- Service Provider: Dodo Internet
- Account Name: (Your dodo account name you provided during sign up)
- Password: (Your dodo account password you provided during sign up)
- Telephone Number: 0198381100
- Check the Save Password tick box
5. Click the PPP Options button.
6. From the new window that will appear, make sure to uncheck Disconnect if idle for __ minutes.
7. CheckDisconnect when user logs out.
8. Check Redial if busy and set the necessary Redial __ times and Wait __ seconds.
9. Click OK and Apply your settings, then try to connect.