Fetch brings endless entertainment for you to enjoy
Want to discover what you’ll be able to do with your Fetch service? Let us give you a quick rundown:
State-of-the-art set-top box
The all new Fetch Mini set top box lets you watch, pause and rewind free-to-air TV, plus you can easily enjoy Catch-Up TV on the big screen. Watch popular movies & TV shows via the Movie & TV Store, plus you can login to your Netflix, Stan and other apps subscriptions easily on the big screen. Simply connect this clever little box to your TV and broadband to enjoy all your entertainment in one place.
You can also upgrade to the Mighty box, which has a 1TB hard drive so you can easily record up to 585 hours of TV. With the ability to record up to 6 channels whilst watching another. Set a Series Tag to record your favourite shows and we’ll organise them neatly in folders sorted by season and episode. You can also access the Movie and TV Store to watch popular movies and TV shows, plus if you’re still looking for more you can login to your Netflix, Stan and other apps account to enjoy on your TV. It’s all your entertainment in one place.
Pause and rewind live TV
30 pre-selected rental movies each month
Easy access to Netflix, Stan and other apps on TV
Easily access Netflix, Stan and other apps on TV
- Access your streaming subscriptions like Netflix and Stan from your Fetch TV box, straight to your TV screen
- My Media Hub allows you to access video, music and images from your computer to your TV via your set top box; simply connect via direct USB or with a networked media player
Watch Catch-Up TV on TV
Missed your favourite TV shows? You can catch up on ABC iView, SBS On Demand, PLUS7, TENPlay, 9Now, PLUS selected entertainment channels on demand at any time.
Fetch TV App
The powerful Fetch TV App, available for iPhone, iPad and Android devices allows you to:
- Watch a wide selection of premium channels and movies when you're out and about
- Set recordings remotely (Mighty box only)
- Download purchased movies and TV shows to watch, when you’re not connected to WiFi or a mobile network
- The app also doubles as a remote control, giving you even more ways to manage your Dodo TV by Fetch service while at home