Windows Live Mail Email Setup Guide
Click on "Start" and click on "All Programs".
Click on "Windows Live Mail".
This will open up the Mail Program.
- Click on "Accounts" and then Click on "Email".
- Please enter the following settings and click"next".
- Email address: If your username is johnsmith then your Dodo email address will be: email@example.com
- Password: This is your account password.
- Display name: This is the name that gets displayed at the recipients end.
- Select the option manually configure server settings
- You will now need to enter details for your server settings. Please enter the following settings and click "next" to continue.
Incoming server information:
- Server Type: POP
- Server address: pop.dodo.com.au Port: 110
- Requires a secure connection: unticked
- Authenticate using: Clear text
- Click "finish" to complete the setup.
Return to Email Setup Guide